Sunday 14 March 2010

Cobra Starship & Burlesque

OK, so, I'm super bad at updating this blog. But, occasionally it creeps back into my mind...

A little while ago I took some stills of the music video for 'Living in the Sky with Diamonds' by Cobra Starship. It was horrendously cold & we were all suffering, so, Laura, in her diddy, but absolutely fantastic dress must have been finding it really tough! Anyway, just the one shot to be getting on with from that & I'll let you know when it's finished! It's unlikely I'll actually do that, you know...



Last weekend I played photographer at a Burlesque Night (with a few bands & a comedian in there too...). The boyfriend tagged along because he's been talking about going to a burlesque show since we got together & to give him some credit (for his judgement of my taste, not organising it, obviously!) I did really enjoy it!


Loft Daddy


Paul McGarrity


Nyx Lenoir


Vicky Butterfly


Betsy Boudoir


Miss bubbles




Coco Deville






Vicky Butterfly



After my disaster with the orange hair dye (see below) I had totally resolved not to dye my hair red again, but I am a bit in love with Vicky Butterfly's hair... This always happens! Every time I see someone with red hair I want it. What to do...

No comments: